Federal HUBZone Program + Texas HUB Program Certification
The Brownsville Chamber of Commerce is collaborating with the U.S. Small Business Administration and the UTRGV Rio South Texas Regional Procurement Technical Assistance Center to bring you the Federal HUBZone Program + Texas State HUB Program workshop.
The federal government uses special programs to help small businesses win at least at 23 percent of all federal contracting dollars each year.
To help provide a level playing field for small businesses located in a HUBZone area the government limits competition for certain contracts to businesses that participate in the Federal HUBZone Programs.
The federal government's goal is to award at least three percent of all federal contracting dollars to HUBZone-certified small businesses each year. The presenters will also cover the Texas HUB Program certification.
Discover and Learn:
- If Government Contracting is for you?
- What are the benefits for being HUBZone certified firms.
- If you qualify for the HUBZone Program.
- Are you in a designated HUBZone area?
- Steps on How to do Business with the Federal Government.