8(a) Business Development Program + Procurement Technical Assistance Center Services
The Brownsville Chamber of Commerce is collaborating with the U.S. Small Business Administration and the UTRGV Procurement Technical Assistance Center (PTAC) to bring you the 8(a) Business Development Certification Program + PTAC Services workshop on Wednesday, July 6, 2022, at 10 AM.
The federal government uses special programs to help small businesses win at least 23 percent of all federal contracting dollars each year.
To help provide a level playing field for small businesses owned by socially and economically disadvantaged people or entities, the government limits competition for certain contracts to businesses that participate in the 8(a) Business Development Programs.
The UTRGV PTAC will also present on services they offer the community.
Discover and Learn:
- If Government Contracting is for you?
- What are the benefits of being an 8(a) certified firm?
- If you qualify for the 8(a) program?
- Steps on How to do Business with the Federal Government.
- What is SAM (System for Award Management) and how to register?
Date and Time
Wednesday Jul 6, 2022
10:00 AM - 11:30 AM CDT
Wednesday, July 6, 2022
10:00 AM - 11:30 AM